WHEN: Tuesday, August 28, 2012
TIME: 8:00 a.m.
of Commerce, Chandler 25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 201
COST: $5.00 Chamber Members / $10.00 Non-members
Flexibility: Giving Employees What They Want While Making the Company More Profitable
· Workplace flexibility is a dynamic relationship defining how, when and where work gets done, as well as how careers are organized that works for both the employer and employee
· Organizations that provide more effective and flexible work environments have been shown to have more engaged, satisfied and healthier employees with few intentions of looking for different employment
· Many organizations have reduced employee turnover by offering flexible work policies and processes
· Communities benefit from workplace flexibility by attracting, developing and retaining talented employees, reducing traffic congestion and having residents who are able to volunteer for a wide variety of community needs
· Learn ways to implement flexible work options in your organization and what it can mean to your bottom line
Presented by: Jude Williams, Oceans of Opportunities
Registrations are now being accepted on the Chamber’s web site at www.chandlerchamber.com.
Click on Events and select "Employers Seminar Series" to register.