The Chandler Chamber is looking for Marketing and Communication Interns! We are looking for interns who are passionate about marketing, social media, design, and communications in general.
The Chandler Chamber prepares our interns for work after college and teaches them the skills they need to succeed in a marketing career.
- Designing and conducting surveys and polls through Survey Monkey.
- Creating a social media posts.
- Creating promotional items for events, flyers, posters, etc. using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assisting the Marketing Department with writing and designing articles for the monthly Newsletter.
- Writing articles and press releases for the local newspapers and magazines.
- Developing strategic suggestions with intern supervisor to improve external communications (i.e. advertising, publications, website, etc.)
- Maintaining the Chamber media portfolio by monitoring the various media outlets for Chamber coverage.
- Researching target markets for prospects and preparing profile leads for Membership Development department.
- Assisting in other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Declared major in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Market Research, Advertising or Journalism are preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with all aspects of social media
- Strong research, writing and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and work independently