Duties may include:
- Designing and conducting surveys and polls related to market research
- Analyzing the data and reporting the results of the survey
- Writing Chandler Chamber newspaper articles for the local newspapers
- Developing strategic suggestions with intern sponsor to improve external communications (i.e. advertising, publications, website, etc.)
- Maintaining the Chamber media portfolio by monitoring the various media outlets for Chamber coverage.
- Writing press releases and sending them out to our media contacts.
- Researching targeted markets for prospects and preparing profile leads for Membership Development department
- Assisting in other duties and projects as assigned
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Declared major in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Market Research, Advertising or Journalism are preferred
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to design, conduct, analyze and report survey research
- Familiar with all aspects of social media
- Strong research, writing and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and work independently