The Chamber will be hosting a series of member input meetings that will be focused on different policy issues facing both Chandler and the Arizona. The dates, times and topics for these meetings are:
- June 27th from 9:30am to 11am – City of Chandler Issues: Economic Development and Municipal Budget
- July 9th from 8:30am to 10am – City of Chandler Issues: Built-out & Community Quality and Multi-Modal Transportation
- July 11th from 8:30am to 10am – Regional Issues: Education/Workforce Development and Employer/Employee Relations
- July 16th from 8:30am to 10am – Regional Issues: Energy & Utilities and Environment
- July 18th from 8:30am to 10am – Regional Issues: Tax & Fiscal Policy and Efficient & Effective Government
- July 23rd from 8:30am to 10am – Regional Issues: Growth & Land Use and Economic Vitality & Expansion
- July 25th from 9:30am to 11am – Regional Issues: Affordable Insurance & Healthcare
- July 30th from 8:30am to 10am – Regional Issue: Transportation
If you are unable to attend a meeting and would like to express your input on the position that the Chamber should review please contact the Chamber at email@example.com.
You may view the 2013 How We Stand booklet at http://chandlerchamber.com/how-we-stand/#flipbook/ or you can come to the Chamber and we can provide you with a copy of the 2013 How We Stand booklet. We hope that you will join us and tell us what you think. With your help, the upcoming 2014 How We Stand booklet will truly reflect the position of the Chamber and its members.