The Chandler Chamber is growing and is looking for a sales professional with work experience in sales and communication. Undergraduate degree in a related field is preferred. Applicants must have outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, with proven ability in sales.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume with salary requirements and a complete Chandler Chamber Application Form and send to: email@example.com. No telephone calls please. This is a full-time salaried position plus commission with benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), short and long term disability, paid holidays, vacation and paid mileage.
CHANDLER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
GENERAL PURPOSE: Under general supervision, sells memberships to prospective Chamber members; participates in activities to retain current members; maintains membership files, records and computer database.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties ARE NOTintended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
· Recruits new members through telephone and in-person contact; completes prospecting calls, provides membership materials, answers questions and closes sales.
· Retains current members through regular contact, provision of specific member services and programs such as Bottom Line Benefits, Chairman’s Circle and annual publications.
· Sells advertising for various Chamber outlets such as the newsletter, website, relocation packets, maps, etc.
· Ensures new member and renewing member applications and invoicing are completed correctly and within time limits.
· May serve as a staff liaison to Chamber committees or groups as assigned.
· Participates in meetings and other events as assigned.
· Completes all other duties as assigned or required.
For more information and a more detailed description of the job, please click on the link below.