Chandler Chamber, Painting the Future of Chandler
The Chandler Chamber’s Community Awards Dinner, on Thursday, May 30, will be held at the Hilton in Chandler (2929 W. Frye Rd.) and will begin at 5:30pm. This year’s neon theme is about honoring the best and the brightest who are painting the future of Chandler.
The Chandler Chamber Community Awards gives the community the opportunity to recognize outstanding businesses of all sizes, as well as educators and administrators who have demonstrated leadership and exemplified commitment. The nominees of each award are those who shine the brightest in their professions.
Each year, the Chandler Chamber honors businesses and individuals for their outstanding contributions to Chandler and the Chandler Chamber of Commerce. This year’s awards include:
- The Chandler Cup – Awarded to a business that has made a significant contribution to the growth of the local economy. This award shows appreciation for outstanding effort and support of the Chandler Chamber.
- The Community Cup – Awarded to a business organization for outstanding volunteerism and commitment to the community.
- Business of the Year Award – Awarded to an outstanding Chamber member business with 50 or more employees.
- Small Business of the Year Award - Awarded to an outstanding Chamber member business with less than 50 employees.
- Micro Business of the Year Award - Awarded to an outstanding Chamber member business with less than 5 employees.
- James R. Snedigar Public Service Award – Awarded to a business or individual that exhibits the character and standards of Chandler’s fallen officer.
- Support Staff of the Year Award – Awarded to an individual whose service has been truly outstanding in its contribution to the overall purposes of the school district.
- Administrator of the Year Award – Awarded to an administrator who fosters cooperation between the school, business and the community, and demonstrates leadership and exemplifies commitment.
- Educator of the Year Award – Awarded to an educator who displays a genuine concern for students. They participate in extra-curricular activities involving students, business and the community, and demonstrate initiative and creativity to improve instruction.
Registration fees are $50 for members, $60 for guests, and $550 for a corporate sponsor table of 10. The deadline to nominate has past, but you can register on the Chandler Chamber website at www.chandlerchamber.com and click on the Business Events Calendar under Programs and Events. Or call the Chandler Chamber at 480-963-4571.