Communications CoordinatorJob Description: The primary goal is to market the Chamber and the special events as best as possible, through designing promotional items (i.e. advertising, brochures, magazines, flyers, etc.) writing the Newsletter (monthly) and E-Newsletter (weekly), updating the website, social media, press releases, and other projects as assigned.
- Conducting and analyzing surveys and polls using Survey Monkey related to market research.
- Knowledge of how to use Adobe Suite.
- Designing promo items (i.e. advertising, brochures, magazines, flyers, etc.) with Adobe Suite: i.e., Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Promote our special events through social media and press releases.
- Creating the Newsletter monthly and E-Newsletter weekly.
- Assisting the Marketing and Communications Manager with writing press releases and sending them out to our media contacts.
- Updating social media and the website with events and promoting events.
- All marketing materials and communications as it relates to each event.
- Drive attendance to events with press releases, ad’s, social media, etc.
- Increase the likes/followers on Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Meetup, Pinterest, Instagram, and all other social media sites.
- Posting new members on Facebook and Twitter and posting their information.
- Adhere to event budget.
- Ability to handle multiple events simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to attend events, and take pictures.
- Other projects as assigned.
$25,000 a year. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), short and long term disability, educational reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation.
Please send resume, cover letter, and any samples of your work to Paige Gruner, Marketing and Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org , phone calls will not be accepted